You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Lutefisk’ tag.
Having lived a good portion of my life in northwest Minnesota and being part Norwegian, this list made me laugh. For all you like-minded people, here is a little something to make you chuckle. Enjoy.
1. Der’s only one God, ya know.
2. Don’t make that fish on your mantle an idol.
3. Cussing ain’t Minnesota nice.
4. Go to church even when you’re up north or at the lakes.
5. Honor your folks.
6. Don’t kill. Catch and release.
7. There is only one Lena for every Ole. No cheatin’.
8. If it ain’t your lutefisk, don’t take it.
9. Don’t be braggin’ about how much ya shoveled.
10. Keep your mind off your neighbor’s hotdish.