You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Organizing’ tag.
Since I like trivia, enjoy games, and must be organized, I am compiling some categories for President-Elect Obama and his Administration for future virtual rounds of Jeopardy!. As we follow President-Elect Obama and his Administration through the next four years, I will file their activities, legislation, policy, etc. into different categories. We can stay sharp on our politics by routinely playing Obama Jeopardy!, have a nice filing system to the Obama Administration’s activities, and have fun! It’s a win-win.
Here are some first round categories:
- What is my Messianic Complex?
- Get Your Facts Straight: Keeping Promises or Breaking Promises
- Where am I Governing: from the Right? the Center? or the Left?
- Quasi-Related Pairs: First Ladies
- Also a Chicago Politician
- Name that Alinsky Rule
Moving on to Double Jeopardy
- Quotes that begin with “I AM”
- Name that Aggressor Country
- VP Joe Biden Potent Potables
- Common Bonds: Name that Donor
- Anagrams and Astroturfing
What categories would you add?